So I finally decided to try a few “challenges” on other blogs to test my own creativity. This challenge was posted here and the theme was Love, with an option to include buttons. This is my interpretation. I used recollections Valentine paper from 2014 as the base. I then used archival ink to make some background images (music and bubbles). Then I sprayed some Dylusions Cherry Pie ink. Added some modeling paste hearts and stamped some arrows using Distress Ink fired brick. I added a chipboard banner from the paper and a gear which I used gesso on. On the far left upper corner I added a heart shaped button which I stamped with archival ink and made out of shrink plastic. I added some bakers twine for fun. I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. I may start making some mixed media cards in the future. Thanks for looking. If you want to give this a try, please follow the link here.